Terms of Stay at Skandynawia Przystań
- The cottages in the facility are rented per night according to the reservation.
- The night stay lasts from 15:00 to 10:00 the next day.
- Guests make reservations via email or through the website form.
- Guests are required to make a 100% prepayment within 3 days from the date of reservation to the “Skandynawia Przystań” account. After the payment is credited, we confirm the reservation.
- Guests are obliged to check-in immediately upon arrival.
- The owner of “Skandynawia Przystań” is not responsible for any left valuables, money, securities, cameras, artistic or scientific items.
- Guests are financially liable for any damages or destruction of equipment and technical devices in the facility caused by their fault.
- Parties, such as corporate events, bachelorette/bachelor parties, and similar, are not allowed on the premises.
- Guests bringing pets are responsible for any damages caused by their pets.
- Additional fee for a pet: 50 PLN/day. Dogs must wear a muzzle or be on a leash. The owner is responsible for cleaning up after their pet.
- Guests are required to immediately notify the owner of any damages observed
- The behaviour of guests and facility users should not disturb the peaceful stay of other guests. We reserve the right to refuse further services to individuals who violate the above regulations.
- Quiet hours on the premises are from 22:00.
- A penalty of 2000 PLN applies for breaking the quiet hours.
- The guest is responsible for covering the costs of police intervention related to breaking the quiet hours.
- Guests are prohibited from using their own music equipment.
- Guests must comply with fire safety regulations (no use of heaters, radiators, or electric irons in the cottages)
- Smoking is prohibited in the cottages, including electronic cigarettes
- Customers have the right to file a complaint. Complaints should be reported to the reception. The complaint should include a description of the incident, the date and time of its occurrence, and the complainant’s details.
- Information about the complaint resolution will be provided to the complainant in the same manner it was reported. In the case of a positive resolution, the service provider will provide appropriate compensation to the complainant.
- The service provider will respond to the complaint within 30 days from the date of its submission
- Each complaint is handled in accordance with applicable laws. The service provider’s liability for the quality of services is governed by Article 471 of the Civil Code.
- The above provisions also apply to complaints related to electronically provided services.
- The data controller for customer personal data within the meaning of the GDPR is Elżbieta Wacław “WACŁAWSCY,” 34-100 Wadowice, Łazówka 5a, NIP 551-206-29-81, REGON 121535776. The data is stored and processed by the service provider in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR and Polish personal data protection regulations.
Please follow the regulations.
Contact us by filling out the contact form.